Diploma In Office Administration
The objective of this program are to guide students who are interested in administrative work in any setup or industry. By taking this program, graduates will have the knowledge and skills of secretarial and administrative positions in a company, graduates who are effective in interpersonal communication, report writing, presentations and computer skills who also can do the tasks of secretarial and office administration with high efficiency.
- Principles of Management
- Professional Grooming & Business Etiquette
- Keyboarding & Word Processing 1
- Business Law
- Organisational Behaviour
- Basic Computer Application
- Interpersonal Communication for Office Professionals
- English for the Workplace
- Executive Note Taking
- Office Administration 1 & 2
- Corporate Strategy
- Company Law
- Public Relations
- Public Speaking
- Meeting, Incentive, Conventions, Exhibitions Management
- Record Management
- Law and Procedure of Meeting
- Management Information System
- Community Services
- Departmental Manager/Executive
- Office Manager/Executive
- Administration Manager/Executive
Graduated students will have an advantage of taking up a top-up degree with the foreign affiliated universities of AIC to study the final year of a degree. Alternatively, the students may choose other universities but the point of entry may vary depending on credits exemptions. Students may also choose to study in local public or private higher education institutions and the highest possible entry point is the second year of the degree.
Yearly Intakes: May, September and December
- SPM (Passed SPM with 3 credits in any subject).
- O-Level (3 credits in any subject); or
- Certificate in any relevant qualification recognized by the Malaysian Government.
Length: 8 semesters
Course Mode: Full Time / Part Time
Industrial Training: 6 Months