Diploma In Marketing
With this program, students will understand how important and vital the role that marketing plays in the success of any business corporation. Whether one plans to be a marketing professional, manage a marketing department or venture into branding, this Marketing Diploma program provides one with the essential background and knowledge to start.
- Introduction to Business
- Business Writing Skills
- Ethics and Moral
- Accounting Principles
- Business Communication
- Leadership and Management
- Management Information System
- Introduction to Economics
- Organizational Behaviour
- Business Law
- Managing Financial Resources and Decision
- Marketing Intelligence
- Business Decision Making
- Service Marketing
- Consumer Behaviour
- Internet Marketing
- Sales Planning and Operation
- Marketing Planning and Strategy
- Human Resources Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Advertising and Promotion
- Business Research Skills
Bank, Retail, Property, Insurance Company, Advertising, Automobile, Dealer, Telco Company, E-Marketing, Recruitment Firm, Creative Ideas Industry.
Graduated students will have an advantage of taking up a top-up degree with the foreign affiliated universities of AIC to study the final year of a degree. Alternatively, the students may choose other universities but the point of entry may vary depending on credits exemptions. Students may also choose to study in local public or private higher education institutions and the highest possible entry point is the second year of the degree.
Yearly Intakes: May, September and December
- SPM (Passed SPM with 3 credits in any subject).
- O-Level (3 credits in any subject); or
- Certificate in any relevant qualification recognized by the Malaysian Government.
Length: Full-time 2 years and 6 months comprising of 8 semesters
Course Mode: Full Time / Part Time
Industrial Training: 4 Months